Temperatures start out comfy and we'll top out in the mid 60s for highs. While we indeed see a good amount of cloud cover today, the afternoon will bring back some sunshine across the Valley.
A shift in the wind tonight sends lows to the mid 30s and it will be much cooler Wednesday. Highs only make it to the upper 40s, even with a mostly sunny sky. There's more where that came from as lows Wednesday night hit the upper 20s. Rain holds off until the end of the week, where a few showers late Friday night evolve into widespread rain for Saturday.
- Our last mild day for a while
- Gloomy and mild
- Mild with a few clouds
- Sunny and mild this weekend
- Seasonably mild with clouds & showers
- Dry and mild for now
- A chilly start with a mild afternoon
- Dense morning fog and a mild afternoon
- Most US adults have not gotten a flu shot for this mild season
- UNA Signing Day Recap