Children's clothing manufacturer OshKosh B'gosh says it is recalling thousands of its Baby B'gosh quilted jackets as the snaps could detach and cause a choking hazard.
The recall involves pink and gray quilted jackets, and the company is asking consumers to take the jackets away from children and return them to stores in exchange for a gift card. The product was sold at retailers including Kohl's.
One child reportedly put a detached snap in her mouth as a result of the design flaw. No injuries have occurred at this time.
The items were sold between August and September 2017.
- OshKosh B'gosh recalls 38,000 quilted jackets because of choking hazard
- IKEA recalls thousands of infant bibs worldwide for possible choking hazards
- Check your pantry: Several brands of buns and rolls are recalled because of a choking hazard
- Disney is recalling a 'Toy Story 4' toy because it could be a choking hazard
- Vernado Air recalls space heaters due to fire hazards
- Polaris recalling recreational vehicle because of crash hazard
- Amazon recalls almost 400,000 space heaters for fire, burn hazards
- Spotting hazardous trees
- Contigo recalling nearly six million kids water bottles for choking risk
- Millions of Contigo water bottles recalled because of the risk kids will choke on detachable spout