Children's clothing manufacturer OshKosh B'gosh says it is recalling thousands of its Baby B'gosh quilted jackets as the snaps could detach and cause a choking hazard.
The recall involves pink and gray quilted jackets, and the company is asking consumers to take the jackets away from children and return them to stores in exchange for a gift card. The product was sold at retailers including Kohl's.
One child reportedly put a detached snap in her mouth as a result of the design flaw. No injuries have occurred at this time.
The items were sold between August and September 2017.
- OshKosh B'gosh recalls 38,000 quilted jackets because of choking hazard
- Vernado Air recalls space heaters due to fire hazards
- Florence man charged with choking woman
- NTSB: Duck boat captain discussed life jackets before sinking
- Frozen chicken recall alert
- Toyota recalling 168,000 vehicles
- Video shows teen in prom attire choked by police officer
- Damaging Storm Threat Choking For Much Of The Valley
- Firefighters Still Tackle Fires Despite Cold Weather Hazards
- Audi recalls nearly 1.2M vehicles