Photo Gallery 5 Images
An organization is stepping in to help the family of a fallen Huntsville police officer.
The United Merchant Association raised $5,667.12 for the family of Officer Billy Clardy III.
Buckets were placed at different locations around Huntsville. A check was presented to the Clardy family Tuesday afternoon.
Officer Clardy was killed in the line of duty on Dec. 6. He is survived by his wife and five children.
- Organization presents check to family of fallen Huntsville police officer
- Memorial fund created for family of fallen Huntsville officer
- Huntsville Police and Madison Co. Deputies honor fallen officer
- Huntsville Police dedicate Christmas tree to fallen officers in department
- Community continues to show support for fallen Huntsville police officer
- Huntsville police announce plans for funeral procession for fallen officer
- Friends and family prepare to say goodbye to fallen Huntsville police officer
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Charity paying off mortgages on family homes of fallen Huntsville officer, Tennessee officer
- St. Louis police identify fallen officer