While on South Pointe Pier today in Miami Beach, I had the chance to talk to some people who were just enjoying their day. I found that not many Alabama or Oklahoma fans, but lots of unbiased residents who are ready for a good football game. Check out the video above!
Today we walked the South Pointe Pier to try to find some Alabama or Oklahoma fans to see who they thought were going to win the big game.
Posted: Dec 26, 2018 8:51 PM
- Orange Bowl Predictions by South Beach Goers
- Alabama players react to Orange Bowl victory
- Three Bama players suspended ahead of Orange Bowl
- 2018 Capital One Orange Bowl: Alabama vs. Oklahoma
- Saban Shares Superstitions Ahead of Orange Bowl Match Up
- Couple at Orange Bowl out of sheer luck
- Local, federal agencies investigating after drugs worth more than $1 million wash ashore in Orange Beach
- 8 rescued following charter boat fire off coast of Orange Beach
- Tennessee Valley Church goers react to Texas shooting
- Catching Up with Some of North Alabama Natives Playing in the Orange Bowl
Scroll for more content...