If you have leftover candy in your house and you're not sure you want it, you can sell it back!
It's all part of the 8th annual "Halloween Candy Buy Back" from Total Dental Care in Guntersville. You can bring in your leftover candy between now and November 10th and they will buy your candy for $1 per pound.
So what will happen to the candy they're buying back from you? It's going to US Troops serving overseas through the "operation gratitude" program.
Of course it's also a good way to avoid cavities next time you go to the dentist!
Total Dental Care is located on 1724 Gunter Avenue in Guntersville and open everyday 7am-6pm.
- Operation Candy Buy Back
- WAAY-TV signal back to normal operations
- Smoky Mountains park back to normal operations post-shutdown
- Mother cited after toddler overdoses on pot candy
- Ick or treat? 7 strange facts about candy corn
- Team Redstone Operations Security Day
- 15 suspects arrested in DeKalb County 'back to school' road safety operation
- 19 arrested in Lawrence County drug operation
- Solar power project operational at Redstone Arsenal
- FBI agents say shutdown affecting operations