An Oneonta woman was killed in a single-vehicle crash at 5:20 p.m. Sunday, according to Alabama State Troopers.
Brandy Leigh Collum, 43, was killed when the 2003 Ford Ranger she was driving left the roadway on Blount County 1 and struck a tree, said Senior Trooper Chuck Daniel, department spokesman.
Daniel said Collum, who was not wearing a seatbelt, was transported to St Vincents Oneonta and died of her injuries there.
- Oneonta woman dies in Sunday crash
- Leighton woman dies in early Sunday crash
- Cullman man dies in Sunday morning crash
- Athens woman dies after vehicle crash
- Woman hurt in Shoals crash last week dies
- Scottsboro woman charged in Sunday afternoon shooting
- Bicyclist Dies After Officer Involved Crash
- 189 People died in Indonesia plane crash
- Florence man dies in Franklin County crash
- Florida man dies in crash near Killen