One person was taken to a hospital Tuesday morning after a wreck that left one vehicle on its side.
Two vehicles collided in the 2100 block of Southpark Boulevard around 8:10 a.m., overturning one and trapping the driver for about 20 minutes, according to a HEMSI paramedic who responded to the scene.
The man who was in the overturned vehicle was taken to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, paramedics said.
The woman who was in the other vehicle was not injured.
The cause of the wreck was being investigated.
- One taken to hospital after morning wreck
- 2 taken to hospital after morning wreck
- Early morning Huntsville wreck sends three people to the hospital
- Woman hospitalized following car wreck on I-565
- Woman taken to hospital after overnight wreck
- One person hospitalized after New Market wreck
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after wreck on Highway 431
- Highway 72 wreck slows down morning traffic
- Colbert County deputy involved in morning wreck
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565