A spokesman with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency says a three-car crash sent one person to Huntsville Hospital for treatment.
First-responders arrived to the scene at the intersection of Dug Hill Road and Highway 72 around 8:00 a.m. There are no other reports of injuries caused by the crash.
WAAY 31 has reported on several wrecks at the intersection, including a deadly wreck earlier this year.
- One person taken to Huntsville Hospital after wreck at Dug Hill Road
- One person sent to the hospital after wreck in Huntsville
- One person hospitalized after New Market wreck
- One person hospitalized after Huntsville apartment shooting
- Huntsville police officer recovering in hospital after wreck
- Huntsville police officer hospitalized after wreck has died
- Early morning Huntsville wreck sends three people to the hospital
- One person in the hospital after shooting in Huntsville
- One person airlifted to Huntsville Hospital after Guntersville crash
- UPDATE: Two students hospitalized after wreck on Winchester Road