Huntsville Police are investigating a Sunday evening shooting that sent one person to the hospital.
According to Huntsville Fire and Rescue, they were dispatched to the 12000 block of Temperance Street SW about 5:30 p.m.
When the arrived, they found one person had been shot and was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
The victim said he fought with a man who shot him then left the area with two other people.
The victim's injuries were not life-threatening. He told police he only knew a nickname/alias of the alleged shooter.
The victim was not forthcoming about why the two were in an altercation and would not answer questions to assist in the investigation, said Lt. Michael Johnson, police spokesman.
- Huntsville police: Victim 'not forthcoming' in shooting investigation
- Huntsville Police investigating overnight shooting
- Police investigating shooting in Huntsville
- Huntsville police investigate robbery shooting
- Huntsville police investigating shooting death
- Huntsville shooting victim not cooperating with police
- Huntsville police investigating robbery
- Police investigating shooting in south Huntsville
- Police investigating shooting in West Huntsville
- Police investigating shooting in north Huntsville