Lt. Michael Johnson, Huntsville Police Department spokesperson, said a 22-year-old male was shot in the lip. It was a non-life threatening injury and he has been treated and released.
Johnson said the victim could not tell investigators who shot him or why it happened, other than he was simply walking down the street when it occurred.
Huntsville police are investigating a shooting that left one person injured.
Police confirmed the shooting happened on Inglewood Drive in Huntsville.
Huntsville police did not tell us the condition the victim is in or if there is a suspect in custody.
WAAY 31 is working to learn more information on the shooting.
We will keep you updated both on air and online.
- UPDATE: One person injured in shooting on Inglewood Drive in Huntsville
- One person critical after Huntsville shooting
- One person hurt in Northwest Huntsville shooting
- One person hospitalized after Huntsville apartment shooting
- South Huntsville shooting leaves victim critically injured
- One man injured in Huntsville shooting
- 3 people injured in north Huntsville shooting
- 2 injured in Huntsville convenience store shooting
- Man injured in North Huntsville shooting
- Huntsville police investigating shooting on Autumnwood Drive