Huntsville firefighters are working to determine the cause of a fire at a Huntsville apartment building.
The fire happened around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday at Governors House Apartments on Governors House Drive, just west of Jordan Lane.
According to Huntsville Fire and Rescue, no one was transported to the hospital, but four of the 16 aparment units have fire damage. Officials said they don't know if more units will be displaced.
Authorities said a fire occured at the apartment complex about a month ago.
HEMSI workers on the scene said one person was treated for smoke inhalation on the scene, but they didn't take anyone to the hospital.
There's no word on the extent of the damage.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- One person hurt in Huntsville apartment fire
- One person hurt in Athens apartment fire
- One person hospitalized after Huntsville apartment shooting
- One person hurt in Northwest Huntsville shooting
- Fire reported in Huntsville apartment
- Huntsville fire crews respond to apartment fire
- Huntsville apartment complex fire under investigation
- Early morning fire destroys Huntsville apartment building
- Huntsville Fire: Magnolia Place Apartments fire was accidental
- 17 people displaced, 1 injured in Huntsville apartment fire