One person is dead after a wreck in the intersection of Bailey Cove Road and 4 Mile Post Road that happened around 10:45 Wednesday morning. The drivers of both vehicles were transported to Crestwood Hospital.
A Toyota Camry hit the rear-end of a Robin Rents truck that was loaded with a utility trailer at a red light traffic stop. The driver of the Robin Rents truck has non-life threatening injuries.
According to Huntsville Police, the driver of the Camry, a male in his fifties, may have suffered a medical emergency.
The scene has been cleared.
- One dead after wreck at Bailey Cove Road in Huntsville
- Two people taken to hospital after wreck at Bailey Cove Rd. and 4 Mile Post Rd.
- State troopers searching for suspect after chase, wreck on Big Cove Road in Huntsville
- Huntsville Fire rescues 1 from Big Cove Road house fire
- 1 dead in early morning Huntsville wreck
- Madison County Coroner: 1 killed in wreck on Old Big Cove Road at Old Highway 431
- Morning wreck slows down traffic in Hampton Cove
- Huntsville man killed in Winchester Road, Homer Nance Road wreck
- One dead, two critically injured after wreck in Huntsville at Blake Bottom Road, Highway 53
- Huntsville police barricade Little Cove Road after woman rescued from flood waters