One person is in the hospital after he was shot in the foot Monday morning in Northwest Huntsville in what police call a drug-related crime. It happened around 8:45 AM on Atkins Drive, just to the west of North Memorial Parkway. Huntsville Police told WAAY-31 they have a person of interest in the case, but have not yet made any arrests.
Police said they have a person of interest in the shooting, but haven't made an arrest.
Posted: Jul 30, 2018 10:47 AM
Updated: Jul 30, 2018 12:14 PM
- One person hurt in Northwest Huntsville shooting
- One person hurt in Huntsville apartment fire
- Man hospitalized in northwest Huntsville shooting
- Bodies found in northwest Huntsville
- Person trapped, firefighter hurt in Huntsville house fire
- One person critical after Huntsville shooting
- One person hospitalized after Huntsville apartment shooting
- House fire reported in Northwest Huntsville
- One person hurt in Athens apartment fire
- UPDATE: 2 hurt in early Monday Huntsville shooting
Scroll for more content...