A Huntsville man was killed in a two pickup truck crash in Madison County at Highway 72 and Dug Hill Road.
John Ed Stone was a passenger in a 2013 GMC Sierra. The GMC collided with a 2009 Chevy Silverado Saturday afternoon just before 2 o’clock.
Alabama State Troopers say Stone, who was 85, was pronounced dead at the scene. Troopers tell us he was not wearing a seat belt. The driver of the GMC, 85-year-old Betha Humphrey of Owens Crossroads, was taken to a hospital for treatment.
The driver of the Chevrolet, 51-year-old William Kuzy of Hazel Green, along with his three passengers were hurt. They were taken to a hospital for treatment.
- One man dead after two trucks crash in Madison County
- Madison man found dead in Jackson County cave
- A fatal motorcycle crash kills a man in Madison County
- SUV crashes into Madison County home
- Minor injuries reported in Madison County crash
- Madison man turns 100
- Madison County Tiger walk
- Man hurt in Madison County garage fire
- Man dead after train crash in Limestone County
- One dead following wreck, truck fire in Limestone County