A Higdon man died in a crash in Dekalb County on Wednesday afternoon, Alabama State Troopers reported. They identified the victim as 29-year-old Jimmy Morgan. His vehicle left Alabama 117 two miles outside Mentone and struck a tree. Morgan was not wearing a seat belt and died at the scene of the crash. Investigators are still trying to determine why Morgan's vehicle left the road.
Troopers are still trying to determine what lead up to the crash.
Posted: Jan 24, 2019 3:09 AM
Updated: Jan 24, 2019 9:01 AM
- One dead in Dekalb County crash
- Motorcyclist dead after pursuit, crash in DeKalb County
- Missing 11-year-old DeKalb county girl found dead
- DeKalb County Coroner: 1 dead at DeSoto State Park
- DeKalb County sheriff: Rumors of 11 dead bodies are false
- DeKalb County basketball tourney underway
- DeKalb County 140 bridge damaged, closed after tractor-trailer crash
- DeKalb County chase ends with vehicle crashing, 3 in custody
- 2 killed, 2 hurt in three-vehicle DeKalb County crash
- Men charged with DeKalb County burglary
Scroll for more content...