Sunday morning, Morgan County 911 received a call of a single vehicle crash in the 3800 block on Danville Road Southwest.
Decatur Police, Decatur Fire and Rescue and First Response EMA responded to the scene.
Police say they determined 24-year-old Matthew Clemons of Decatur was driving south on Danville Road when his vehicle left the road, his a concrete driveway and overturned.
Clemons was pronounced dead on the scene by Morgan County Coroner Jeff Chunn.
The investigation is ongoing.
- One Person Killed in Morgan County Car Wreck
- Morgan County deputies wreck update
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck
- One person dead in Athens car wreck
- Tractor accident kills Morgan County contractor
- Athens man killed in car wreck
- Man killed in single-car wreck
- UPDATE: Man killed in early morning wreck in Morgan County identified
- Motorcyclist killed in wreck
- Lawrence County man killed in wreck