The rest of this evening will be fairly quiet. Most areas are seeing plenty of clear skies but that will go away fast into tonight.
A strong system is moving across the county and we will feel the effects from it starting early Monday morning. When you head out to work and school you may seeing some scattered light showers at this point. But the better chances for heavy rain and storms will be during the afternoon and into Monday night.
If storms get on the strong side we will see blinding rains, frequent lightning and gusty winds.
So far, it appears the majority of the rain will be done by early Tuesday morning. We may see some light sprinkles during Tuesday then we get to the sweet part of the forecast.
Starting Wednesday it will feel so much better across the Valley. High pressure will move in and that will bring in drier air so it won't feel muggy for a few days. Not only that lows will drop mainly into the low 60s but a few spots could feel the upper 50s both Thursday and Friday mornings.
- Strong storms possible Monday
- One Or Two Strong Storms Possible Monday
- Stormy Monday, some storms could be strong
- Strong storms Tuesday evening
- Strong storms & heavy rain possible for the Monday morning drive
- Isolated strong to severe storms possible Monday evening
- Dangerous heat, some strong storms
- Showers Monday, strong to severe thunderstorms Thursday
- Isolated strong to severe thunderstorms Monday
- Another round of strong to severe storms