The Jackson County Sheriff's Office released the identity of the Huntsville man who was murdered in Jackson County.
The body of David Christen Lorenzo Rivamonte was found on Road 86 near Woodville on September 14. A sergeant with the Huntsville Police Department said the 30-year-old man was reported missing on September 8.
Brandon Berry is charged with Rivamonte's murder. He is being held at the Jackson County Jail on a $225,000 bond.
- Officials release name of Huntsville murder victim found near Woodville
- Woodville school receives $25,000 technology grant
- Extra security at Woodville School after verbal threat
- Pedestrian hit, killed by train near HWY 35 in Woodville
- Huntsville releases transportation plan
- Officials investigating after Huntsville man with Down syndrome released from jail, found wandering the streets
- UPDATE: Huntsville police identify victim in overnight murder
- UPDATE: Victims in Huntsville triple murder identified; suspect in custody
- Huntsville man found guilty in daughter’s murder
- Huntsville police identify homicide victim