Right now, folks across the Tennessee Valley can register children for Toys for Tots. The next registration opportunities are below:
Limestone County registration
November 7th and November 8th
9:00 AM – Noon
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
419 South Marion Street.
Athens, Al. 35611
Colbert, Lauderdale, Franklin and Marion counties registration
October 23rd through 25th
9 am - 3:30 pm
For more information, you can call 2-1-1
Registration drives in Madison County happened this week.
Watch for more information on other opportunities.
Requirements for registration with examples of what qualifies
1.) Government issued ID – Drivers license or passport
2.) Children Birth certificate – NO PHOTO COPIES
3.) Proof of Income –pay stub, letter from unemployment, letter from food stamp office showing amount received per month
4.) Proof of residence – lease, phone bill, electric bill
5.) Social Security card for parent registering and for each child being registered.
6.) If you are not the birth parent you must show legal documentation of guardianship (court documents)
7.) Ages birth-15 will be accepted
- Now's the time to register kids for 'Toys for Tots'
- Toys for Tots takes hit after Toys R Us bankruptcy
- Limestone County Toys for Tots registration down this year
- Marine Corps asking for more families to sign up for Toys for Tots in Huntsville
- Parents can now register kids for Pre-Kindergarten in Alabama
- Registered sex offender charged with beating girlfriend
- Register now for Clays for CASA fundraiser
- Guntersville sex offender charged for not registering
- List of where you can register to vote, what time local offices close
- Toy border wall building block kit for kids is now on sale