Wednesday holds a good mix of clouds and sun. Aside from a stray shower, we'll be dry and warm with high temperatures running slightly below average again. We top out in the mid 80s with a light north wind. Expect a similarly nice day for Thursday. In fact, the 90s don't return until the end of the weekend.
In addition to comfortably warm afternoons, the mornings will be verging on the side of cool. It will be nearly jacket weather Thursday and Friday mornings as temperatures hit the low 60s. Enjoy the break from the heat because lower 90s carry us into the beginning of next week and afternoon pop up storms return, too.
- Not as humid and slightly cooler
- Slightly cooler, more thunderstorms Sunday
- Slightly warmer Thursday but low humidity continues
- Hot Wednesday, slightly cooler by Thursday
- Slightly cooler Thursday, Isolated thunderstorms possible
- Alabama unemployment rates rise slightly
- Slightly warmer Tuesday, weak system Thursday morning
- Slightly warmer Thursday, thunderstorms possible by Saturday
- Heat eases slightly later this week
- Slightly warmer Sunday, a few thunderstorms possible