North Jackson running back Lee Witherspoon is taking his talents to Mississippi State next year.
After transferring to North Jackson this past season, Witherspoon bulldozed his way through a couple Alabama football record books. He is currently the leader for most touchdowns in a season and the most rushing touchdowns in a season.
Witherspoon said he's excited about heading to Starkville and these things really drew him to his final decision.
"The atmosphere of the campus, the people on the campus, the student body, the classrooms, the teachers, and things," Witherspoon said.
Witherspoon chose to be a Bulldog over a lot of other schools, including Alabama, Tennessee, UAB, Troy, and the list goes on.
Huge congrats to this Chief on this big decision.
- North Jackson stand out taking his talents to Mississippi State
- Jemison track star takes talents to "The Swamp"
- North Alabama basketball talent shining at Sweet 16
- North Jackson finds new football coach
- Building partially collapses on North Jackson Ave. in Russellville
- North Jackson ready for top-5 showdown in round 2
- Randolph pulls out win in overtime against North Jackson
- North Jackson's new era under new head coach
- Burns, Greenhill headline young local talent at Auburn
- Summer makes one last stand