The National Football Federation recognized Russellville native, Zach Davis, Wednesday.
The UNA offensive lineman was honored for playing ball while earning his second degree in kinesiology.
His teammate, Jalen Dread, was also honored. Dread is pursuing a second master's degree in sports management.
- North Alabama native honored for work at UNA
- UNA honoring their 1968 trailblazing team Saturday
- UNA basketball players receive top honors
- Catching Up with Some of North Alabama Natives Playing in the Orange Bowl
- North AL natives competing for playing time at Auburn
- Inmate escapes Alabama work release
- Iowa native wins American Idol
- Tamiflu concerns in North Alabama
- Rain impacts north Alabama crops
- North Alabama overnight snow showers