Locals celebrated the 9th annual international festival at the University of Alabama in Huntsville's fitness center.
The festival is intended to celebrate the influence of foreign-born citizens to North Alabama. It included displays from 42 participating nations and a live performance of Russian dance.
Chairman of iFest, Michael Ayokanmbi, and multiple city officials hosted the event, which included activities like educational sessions and arts and crafts.
- Huntsville hosts international festival
- Huntsville epicenter for international hackathon
- Panoply festival returns to Huntsville
- Frontier Airlines comes to Huntsville International Airport
- Huntsville International Airport plans for future expansion
- NASA: International Space Station visible over Huntsville
- International 'Twinless Twin' conference underway in Huntsville
- Space And Rocket Center hosting film festival
- Huntsville police host awards banquet
- LIT Festival kicks off in Downtown Huntsville