As the Tigers inch closer to A-Day, the competition on The Plains is heating up and a handful of North Alabama natives are in the mix for larger roles next season.
A handful of athletes from the North Alabama area are throwing their name in the hat for playing time at key positions with the Tigers.
Posted: Mar 30, 2018 7:35 PM
- North AL natives competing for playing time at Auburn
- Madison Academy grad competing for starting RT spot at Auburn
- Decatur native Tanner Burns to start Auburn's NCAA Tournament opener
- Auburn wins!
- Tanner Burns talks time at Auburn
- Catching Up with Some of North Alabama Natives Playing in the Orange Bowl
- Where were you in 2003 last time Auburn played in the Sweet 16?
- Huntsville's native and bowler Tiffany Clark heads to Las Vegas to compete for Team USA
- Auburn's Kamryn Pettyway will not play in the Peach Bowl
- Tigers to play Columbus State, Auburn Montgomery in fall exhibitions
Scroll for more content...