Huntsville police said they have ended an investigation into sexual misconduct against a Jemison High School teacher.
Police said they were unable to find any evidence of an inappropriate relationship between a student and the teacher, who was placed on administrative leave in November after the allegations were made against her.
Police said they searched several electronic devices, including the teacher's cell phone, and found no evidence of inappropriate communications.
It's unclear when police actually ended their investigation and closed the case.
WAAY 31 reached out to Huntsville City Schools to see if she has returned to classroom but had not heard back as of Friday afternoon.
- No charges filed against Jemison High teacher
- Family, friends, more mourning death of Jemison High teacher
- Jemison High evacuated after bomb threat
- Student hospitalized after fight at Jemison High
- This is the letter Mae Jemison High School parents received after teacher sex allegation
- Huntsville community mourns Jemison High School teacher described as a fierce ally to students
- Jemison High School student hospitalized after car wreck
- Jemison High School announces partnership with Auburn University
- Lee wins over Jemison in a thriller
- TNF Lee High School falls to rival Mae Jemison High School