Kip Ragsdale is known as the Viking Ninja. Saturday he competed in the Ninja Challenge during the Alabama State Games.
He made the course seem easy, catching up with him afterwards though, his actions spoke differently.
"I'm extremely out of breath, that was a really tough course, there at the end I really turned it up, go big or go home, there's no room to play it safe," Kip said. " I don't know if you saw on the rings, but I would have never done that if I wanted to play it safe, I like to go big, I like to put on a show, that's what happend."
- Ninja Challenge competitor takes us through the course
- Competitors try to navigate the Alabama State Games' Ninja Obstacle Course
- Ninja Challenge drawing in all the attention in 2019 Alabama State Games
- Celebration Arena opens early for competitors from hurricane evacuation areas
- Tie-Dye Ninja Aubriella Hairston takes home gold at State Games of America
- Domino's rewards customers for buying pizza -- even from its competitors
- Huntsville announces #GoPlayHsv Challenge
- Rainsville native Aubriella Hairston has a ninja course fit for her home
- LIVE: NASA SpaceApps Hackathon Challenge
- SPHL's 'Challenge Round' makes history in Huntsville