Another retailer recently filed for bankruptcy.
Nine West Holdings owes more than a billion dollars, according to its Chapter 11 filings. The company owns the Nine West and Anne Klein brands.
To offset losses, shoes and accessories brands Nine West and Bandolino will be sold to Authentic Brands Group which owns Juicy Couture and Aeropostale.
The company will continue to manufacture clothing and jewelry under the Anne Klein and One Jeanswear names.
- Nine West Holdings files for Bankruptcy
- Radio broadcaster Cumulus files for bankruptcy protection
- USA Gymnastics files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- WSJ: Boy Scouts may file for bankruptcy
- Ex Simple Helix CEO files for bankruptcy after Huntsville police theft arrest
- Teen clothing retailer Forever 21 reportedly preparing to file for bankruptcy
- Forever 21 files for bankruptcy and will close up to 178 US stores
- Sears' future is still in doubt a year after bankruptcy filing
- Remington exits Chapter 11 bankruptcy in less than two months
- Gibson guitars, bankruptcy set to end, picks new leaders