The developers of downtown Huntsville's City Centre at Big Spring said they plan to start building the development's first announced restaurant next month.
Gemini Kitchen + Cocktails is described as a "polished-casual, modern American" restaurant. It will be run by Southern Fried Hospitality, an Atlanta-based company that has five restaurants in the Atlanta area.
RCP Companies, the developer of the City Centre project, said construction is expected to begin next month, with an opening planned for late fall.
The $100 million City Centre project is being developed on the south end of Big Spring Park. Plans include an AC Hotel by Marriott, office space, and retail businesses.
- First restaurant announced for downtown Huntsville development
- Two new restaurants announced for MidCity development
- 3 new restaurants coming to downtown Huntsville
- New hotel announced for MidCity Huntsville development
- MidCity Huntsville announces new developments as Topgolf nears opening
- Huntsville group announces study on North Alabama workforce development
- $27M development project coming to downtown Madison
- Huntsville announces #GoPlayHsv Challenge
- Huntsville development adding multiple music venues
- North Huntsville Industrial Park development filling up