A just-released poll shows Doug Jones ahead of Roy Moore.
JMC Analytics conducted the poll after the Washington Post published the allegations against Moore.
Here are the numbers:
46 percent of respondents say they would vote for Democrat Doug Jones.
42 percent prefer Roy Moore.
9 percent remain undecided.
Last month, the same poll favored Moore 48 to 40 percent.
- New poll: Doug Jones pulls ahead of Roy Moore
- Judge Roy Moore in statistical tie with Doug Jones
- Few Options Left for Roy Moore as Officials Certify Doug Jones' Win
- Sen. Doug Jones' Maiden Speech
- Democrat Doug Jones targets black voters
- Doug Jones announces Huntsville campaign stop Wednesday
- Doug Jones makes a stop in Huntsville
- Doug Jones officially becomes Senator tomorrow
- Senator Doug Jones speaks with local farmers