A new hotel is coming to Downtown Huntsville.
106 Jefferson Hotel is the Rocket City's first boutique hotel. The location is the former site of Hale Brother's Furniture.
It will feature 117 guest rooms, a restaurant and a rooftop bar. Construction on the six-story property is expected to begin later this year.
106 Jefferson is the third Curio hotel in the Alabama market, with other locations in Birmingham and Mobile.
- New hotel slated to open in Downtown Huntsville
- New hotel in Downtown Huntsville celebrates grand opening
- Huntsville City Council OKs new downtown hotel
- First cycle track opens in downtown Huntsville
- Businesses happy Church Street in downtown Huntsville is now open
- Auburn learns designations for 2020 SEC slate
- New hotel announced for MidCity Huntsville development
- New Drury Hotel in Huntsville nears completion
- 3 new restaurants coming to downtown Huntsville
- Expect detours in downtown Huntsville March 27