Photo Gallery 3 Images
Some new businesses are coming soon to Huntsville’s MidCity.
The district is adding Kung Fu Tea, Color Me Mine and Kamado Ramen.
Construction is happening right now for Kung Fu Tea, which will be the “bubble tea” shop’s first location in the state.
Kamado Ramen is opening a second location in the city. The Japanese ramen restaurant already has a location on Governors Drive.
Color Me Mine, a paint-it-yourself ceramics studio, is currently under construction at MidCity.
The businesses are expected to open by the summer of 2020, along with Wahlburgers restaurant.
- New businesses coming to Huntsville’s MidCity
- New hotel announced for MidCity Huntsville development
- MidCity Huntsville announces new developments as Topgolf nears opening
- Councilman: Huntsville's MidCity to cost $500 million more than expected
- People in Huntsville look forward to Dave & Buster's coming to MidCity
- Huntsville doesn't expect profit from $50 million amphitheater coming to MidCity
- Two new restaurants announced for MidCity development
- Small business incubator coming to north Huntsville
- City of Huntsville passes nearly $4 million contract for new amphitheater at MidCity
- Dave & Buster's in MidCity Huntsville looking to hire cooks and servers