Beauty lovers get ready to rejoice!
A new Ulta Beauty store is set to open in Huntsville next month.
The beauty store chain features cosmetics, hair care, perfume, skin care products and more, in addition to on-site salon services.
The store will be the second in the Huntsville area, located near Whole Foods – at 935 Bob Wallace Avenue SW.
A grand opening is scheduled for the new store Feb. 8 at 10 a.m. through Feb. 10 at 6 p.m. Each day, the first 100 guests will receive an Ulta Beauty treat valued at $5 to $100.
The first Ulta Beauty store in the area opened in the Bridge Street Town Centre.
- New Ulta store heading to Huntsville
- Vehicle runs through Huntsville carpet store
- Huntsville police searching for cell store robber
- 2 injured in Huntsville convenience store shooting
- Huntsville Cheer Heading To Hanceville For State
- Huntsville Police: 3 Fastenal stores burglarized in 3 days
- Huntsville Police search for suspect in grocery store burglary
- Four suspects arrested in Atlanta for Huntsville jewelry store robbery
- Huntsville Police need help identifying liquor store burglary suspect
- Woman shot in the head during early morning Huntsville shooting