A coach at New Hope Elementary School has come up with an interactive way to motivate students to read.
It's called Trick Shot Magic. The coach, Zach Brock, told the students that if he made the basket, they all had to read as many books as possible.
You can check it out for yourself below!
- New Hope Elementary coach uses basketball to motivate students to read
- Franklin County Sheriff: money motive behind murder
- Alabama A&M hires new men's basketball coach
- Former Auburn assistant basketball coach pleads guilty
- Former Auburn assistant basketball coach avoids prison
- Tanner Elementary students involved in minor wreck
- Monrovia Elementary Students Facetime with Holocaust Survivor
- Williams Elementary School has first ever "Read Around the World" day
- Investigators: Roy Moore accuser's house fire not politically motivated
- Limestone Co. sheriff questions executive motives involving parole board