Police in Ohio are asking for help to find three men accused of kidnapping and raping two teenage girls.
Bowling Green police said they are searching for David Ramos Contreras, 27, Juan Garcia Rios Adiel and Arnulfo Ramos.
The victims in the case are 13 and 14 years old, police said.
Simon Juan, 24, of Guatemala, has already been arrested and charged with unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.
Police said Contreras is from Mexico. Adiel had a permanent resident identification card from Fellsmere, Fla., but police said the ID is fraudulent.
Anyone with information about where the three men are is asked to call the Bowling Green Police Department at 419-352-1131, Wood County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-54-CRIME or their local law enforcement agency. Police said there could be a reward of up to $1,000 for the arrest and conviction of a suspect.
- Nationwide manhunt underway for Ohio rape suspects
- Manhunt underway in Tennessee
- Nationwide manhunt for woman who's accused of threatening schools
- WATCH: Manhunt suspect evades police in neighborhood
- Georgia murder suspect in custody after manhunt
- Kroger robbery suspect captured in Hartselle manhunt
- Boaz manhunt suspect found asleep in lake house
- Rape investigation underway at University of North Alabama
- Nationwide shortage of Christmas trees impacts Huntsville
- US government announces nationwide crackdown on robocallers