UPDATE: The National Weather Service says there were two mobile homes off their foundations on Ham Road, there’s possibly a tree down on Reed Road and there may a shop with damage on Bell Road.
The National Weather Service in Huntsville says it will be sending out a team Monday to survey damage in Limestone County from Sunday’s severe weather.
An exact time was not provided for when the team will be surveying damage. No other surveys are planned at this point.
Sides Auto Body Shop on Highway 72 was damaged. The Chevron gas station sign tipped over off Highway 72 and Washington Street.
A mobile home was damaged on Chris Way, and some customers in Athens were without power because of the storms.
- National Weather Service surveying storm damage in Limestone County
- National Weather Service teams surveying storm damage in North Alabama
- The National Weather Service surveys damage in Franklin County; at least two tornadoes touched down
- Photos: Storm causes damage in Limestone County
- National Weather Service confirms 'weak' tornado in Limestone County
- Neighbors clean up storm damage in Limestone County
- National Weather Service confirms Marshall County tornado
- Limestone County district 4 shed damaged by severe weather
- Limestone County sheriff seeks property damage suspect
- Colbert County EMA surveys possible tornado damage in Allsboro