Nashville was named the host city for the 2019 NFL Draft, the league announced Wednesday morning.
Nashville Convention and Visitors Corp. president and CEO Butch Spyridon told Nashville ABC affiliate WKRN a number of artists including Tim McGraw, Carrie Underwood and Kings of Leon have all offered to promote or perform during the draft.
The draft draws in thousands of football fans and media from across the country every year.
At the meeting of the league's owners in Atlanta, the league also announced the 2023 Super Bowl will be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, while the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans will be host in 2024.
- Nashville to host 2019 NFL draft
- Minkah, Rashaan talk NFL Draft
- Darius Slayton declares for NFL Draft
- Cincinnati Bengals pick Alabama's Jonah Williams in first round of 2019 NFL Draft
- New York Jets select Alabama's Quinnen Williams as third overall pick in 2019 NFL Draft
- Oakland Raiders pick Alabama's Josh Jacobs in first round of 2019 NFL Draft
- 2019 NFL Draft, what you need to know as round two approaches
- Houston Texans pick Alabama State's Tytus Howard in first round of 2019 NFL Draft
- Minnesota Vikings pick Alabama's Irv Smith Jr. in Round 2 of 2019 NFL Draft
- New England Patriots pick Alabama's Damien Harris in Round 3 of 2019 NFL Draft