ATLANTA (AP) - Police and friends have started a new search for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention researcher who disappeared more than three weeks ago.
WSB-TV reports police and friends met at the Stanford building near Mercer University Saturday afternoon to look for 35-year-old Timothy Cunningham. Police told the station they believe Cunningham was last seen near Bolton Road in northwest Atlanta.
Cunningham is an epidemiologist at the Atlanta-based CDC. Before his Feb. 12 disappearance, Cunningham had learned he was being passed up for a promotion and was about to find out why.
Police said there's no evidence of foul play but that it can't be ruled out. There's a $10,000 reward for information in this case.
Anyone with information should contact Atlanta police or Crime Stoppers at 404-577-8477.
- Mysterious disappearance of disease researcher
- Coronary calcium screening better predicts heart disease risk, research finds
- Day three of digging for answers to 10 year mystery disappearance
- Officials locate Jeep Koy Spears disappeared in
- IHOP reveals the mystery behind IHob
- New mystery shopper scam hits Madison Co.
- Cubic GATR facility expands in Research Park
- Lawrence County deputies locate man who disappeared for days
- Anti-vaccine movies disappear from Amazon after CNN Business report