Mark Sears gets ready for the big games like this.
"Before the game, I like to joke around with the boys," Sears said.
His teammate, Jahmai Devonish, turns to music.
"I like to listen to country, Luke Combs, Kane Brown, 'Lose It' by Kane Brown, I like that one," Devonish said.
They also have a routine on the court when it comes to free throws.
"I take two dribbles, relax and then shoot," Sears said.
"For free throws, two dribbles, focus look at the rim," Devonish added.
The Trojans will get their heads in the game Tuesday as they prepare to face Bessemer City at 2:15 p.m. at Wallace State.
- Muscle Shoals' pre-game routine
- Muscle Shoals TV Show Confirmed
- Muscle Shoals Education Foundation raises $90,000
- Muscle Shoals parents upset after teacher firing
- Tuscumbia man killed in Muscle Shoals wreck
- One dead in Muscle Shoals shooting
- Muscle Shoals basketball punches Final Four ticket
- Muscle Shoals homes evacuated due to flooding
- Muscle Shoals state basketball run falls short
- "Father of Muscle Shoals Music" Dead at 85