Photo Gallery 1 Images
Brian Simpson, 38, has been convicted on charges of manslaughter and first-degree assault. Investigators said he fled the state after killing a man in Huntsville in May of 2017.
Simpson was indicted on charges of murder, attempted murder and first-degree assault on June 19, 2018. Opening statements in his trial began Tuesday, December 11.
- Murder suspect convicted of manslaughter, first-degree assault
- Franklin County man appealing manslaughter conviction
- Woman charged with manslaughter
- Convicted Huntsville murderer's appeal denied
- 87-year-old finishes degree
- Man convicted of manslaughter after stabbing father 71 times in New Hope
- Convicted murder mistakenly released from jail
- Alabama attorney convicted of robbery, attempted murder
- Sentencing date set for convicted Huntsville murderer
- Auburn to offer outdoor recreation degree