Huntsville Police responded to two different wrecks Friday morning along Interstate 565.
The first wreck happened around 6 a.m. heading Westbound just before Memorial Parkway. Police said there were three vehicles involved. Traffic was closed to one lane while police were on scene. There were no injuries in that wreck. Police said the crash may have been caused by icy roads, but they couldn’t say for sure.
The second wreck happened just after 6:30 Friday morning heading Eastbound along I-565. It was a single vehicle wreck. Huntsville Police and Fire both responded. There were no injuries in that crash and police have not released what caused the crash.
- Multiple wrecks reported along I-565
- Woman hospitalized following car wreck on I-565
- I-565 lanes shut down for morning wreck
- I-565 backed up due to wreck
- Multiple weather-related wrecks reported in Huntsville
- Traffic alert: All lanes of Memorial Parkway at I-565 back open after multiple wrecks
- Truck wreck, diesel spill causes partial closure of I-565
- Traffic Alert: Westbound I-565 lane blocked due to wreck
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck
- I-565 Lane Closures Start Wednesday