Photo Gallery 1 Images
WAAY31 learned at least four teachers and staff members resigned from the Lauderdale County School system recently.
A total of four teachers and staff resigned over the past week and a half.
Lauderdale County Board of Education records identify them as Heather Bugg, Madison Holden, Joshua Hamner and Tyler Mobley.
A source very close to this matter said two teachers, a custodian and an aide resigned. Some of these resignations were already planned. We know the staff members worked at Lauderdale County and Brooks High schools.
The Board of Education Chairman, Terry Holden, who is also the Rogersville Police Chief, said circumstances surrounding the resignations had nothing to do with students. Holden directed our calls to school superintendent Jon Hatton. The Lauderdale County High School principal said the same thing.
WAAY31 reached out to the superintendent about these resignations and how the system will fill these spots but he has not returned my calls. I was told by numerous people he is on vacation. No criminal reports has been filed.
- Multiple teachers and staff members resign from Lauderdale County schools
- Lauderdale County responding to multiple water rescues
- Lauderdale County Schools superintendent: No job openings despite sudden resignations
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Madison County Schools is hiring new teachers, support staff
- Huntsville Junior High School teacher resigns
- Pentagon chief of staff Kevin Sweeney resigns
- Storm damage in Lauderdale County
- Lauderdale County inmate found dead
- Huntsville City Schools board member Pam Hill announces resignation