Morgan County 911 says crews have reopened a major thoroughfare after a wreck which led to a fuel spill.
Authorities say they have cleaned a fuel spill on the eastbound lanes of Alabama Highway 20 near the Woodall Road intersection.
Portions of the road were closed for hours as cleanup crews worked to remove the fuel.
It is unknown if anyone was seriously injured in the wreck.
- Highway 20 reopened in Decatur after wreck, fuel spill
- Chemical spill in Decatur
- Wreck causes traffic problems on Highway 20 in Decatur
- Overturned fuel truck shuts down Decatur intersection
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Traffic congested on Highway 20 in Decatur after two-vehicle wreck
- Many concerned about safety after oil spill in Decatur
- Toney road reopens after afternoon wreck
- Truck wreck, diesel spill causes partial closure of I-565
- Decatur man charged with causing 10-vehicle wreck