Morgan County 911 says crews have reopened a major thoroughfare after a wreck which led to a fuel spill.
Authorities say they have cleaned a fuel spill on the eastbound lanes of Alabama Highway 20 near the Woodall Road intersection.
Portions of the road were closed for hours as cleanup crews worked to remove the fuel.
It is unknown if anyone was seriously injured in the wreck.
- Highway 20 reopened in Decatur after wreck, fuel spill
- Chemical spill in Decatur
- Wreck causes traffic problems on Highway 20 in Decatur
- Madison County roadway reopens after gravel spill
- Overturned fuel truck shuts down Decatur intersection
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Car Flipped In Decatur Highway
- Traffic congested on Highway 20 in Decatur after two-vehicle wreck
- Many concerned about safety after oil spill in Decatur
- Truck wreck, diesel spill causes partial closure of I-565