Morgan County 911 says crews have reopened a major thoroughfare after a wreck which led to a fuel spill.
Authorities say they have cleaned a fuel spill on the eastbound lanes of Alabama Highway 20 near the Woodall Road intersection.
Portions of the road were closed for hours as cleanup crews worked to remove the fuel.
It is unknown if anyone was seriously injured in the wreck.
- Highway 20 reopened in Decatur after wreck, fuel spill
- Chemical spill in Decatur
- Wreck causes traffic problems on Highway 20 in Decatur
- Madison County roadway reopens after gravel spill
- Governors Drive reopens after concrete spill cleanup
- Driver killed in wreck on Highway 67 in Decatur
- Crews respond to fuel spill on I-565, near Greenbrier Road
- Overturned fuel truck shuts down Decatur intersection
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Car Flipped In Decatur Highway