UPDATE: The wreck is clear and Bob Wallace Avenue is back open.
Huntsville police worked the scene of a three-car crash that occurred on Bob Wallace Avenue just east of the I-565 interchange. The wreck happened around 7:30 Tuesday evening.
Few details are available, but according to HPD, at least two of the cars involved collided head-on. Several people were taken to the hospital with injuries. At least one victim reportedly suffered life-threatening injuries. Police shut down all lanes in both directions while the investigation was underway. The road was reopened at about 9:30 p.m.
- Multi-car crash shuts down Bob Wallace Ave.
- UPDATE: Cyclist killed in wreck on Bob Wallace Avenue identified
- Pedestrian struck on Bob Wallace Avenue late Thursday
- Huntsville police: Drugs, alcohol possibly factors in serious Bob Wallace crash
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Traffic alert: Huntsville police investigating accident at Bob Wallace, L&N Drive
- Traffic alert: One lane of Bob Wallace Avenue closed for gas line work
- Traffic Alert: Eastbound, westbound lanes on Bob Wallace Avenue at Triana Boulevard shutdown due to wreck
- Huntsville police: Westbound lanes blocked on Bob Wallace at 10th Avenue due to wreck
- Update: Eastbound lanes of Bob Wallace, Jordan Lane in Huntsville back open after gas spill