A multi-car crash Monday morning has caused a major traffic back up along Highway 20 close to Highway 31 near the "Y" section in Decatur.
Decatur Police tell WAAY 31 three cars were involved. Two women were transported to Huntsville Hospital with serious injuries. A third person was not injured. Right now, the highway is shut down to one lane in each direction.
It happened around 5:15 Monday morning. Police and fire responded to the scene.
WAAY 31 is working to gather more information.
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Moores Mill Road shut down after multi-vehicle wreck
- UPDATE: Highway 67 re-opened after fatal multi-vehicle wreck
- Madison police: Avoid Highway 72, Wall Triana Highway due to multi-vehicle wreck
- Wreck shuts down lanes of Highway 231/431 in Hazel Green
- Overnight wreck shuts down Highway 72 in Limestone County
- Train wreck shuts down streets in Hollywood
- I-565 lanes shut down for morning wreck
- Madison police: Avoid County Line Road and Mill Road due to multi-vehicle wreck
- Multi-car crash shuts down Bob Wallace Ave.