We'll hold on to a mainly cloudy sky with a few spotty showers on this Tuesday. The chance of rain is 30%. It will be a bit breezy as well today, with a southwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Highs reach the mid 80s.
Get ready for some cooler temperatures behind today's cold front. The cool down won't be particularly noticeable during the afternoon, but mornings will be starting out in the lower 60s by Thursday and Friday. Aside from the stray afternoon pop up shower or storm, the weekend will be mostly sunny and warm.
- Muggy & warm with showers
- Muggy with a few showers
- Muggy and stormy Saturday
- Muggy Monday, periods of rain and storms
- Still muggy today, relief on the way
- Staying Hot And Muggy For Labor Day
- Muggy with a few storms Wednesday
- Becoming muggy and stormy heading into the weekend
- Summer Showers For Friday
- Milder with scattered showers