A Moulton woman and her 16-year-old son died Tuesday morning in a crash on Highway 69 south of Bremen, Alabama State Troopers reported.
The Nissan driven by the woman, whose name wasn't released, crossed the center of the highway just before 10 AM and hit a Peterbilt truck. Both she and her son died at the scene; the driver of the truck was not hurt.
At this time investigators are trying to determine what caused her to cross the highway.
- Moulton woman, teenage son killed in Cullman County crash
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- Cullman County teen killed in crash
- Moulton woman killed in wreck near Decatur
- 2 adults, 2 children killed in Cullman County crash
- Missing Moulton woman's search team speaks out
- Woman shot in fight at Moulton business
- Moulton woman dies from injuries after wreck
- Moulton man dies after motorcycle, car crash