A Moulton woman and her 16-year-old son died Tuesday morning in a crash on Highway 69 south of Bremen, Alabama State Troopers reported.
The Nissan driven by the woman, whose name wasn't released, crossed the center of the highway just before 10 AM and hit a Peterbilt truck. Both she and her son died at the scene; the driver of the truck was not hurt.
At this time investigators are trying to determine what caused her to cross the highway.
- Moulton woman, teenage son killed in Cullman County crash
- Car crash kills Cullman woman early Sunday
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- Cullman County teen killed in crash
- Moulton woman killed in wreck near Decatur
- Hartselle man killed in Cullman area crash
- Morgan County woman dies in Cullman County crash
- 2 adults, 2 children killed in Cullman County crash
- Police using all resources to find missing teenager from Moulton