A Moulton woman has died after she was critically hurt in a car crash on Friday.
The crash happened on Highway 36, just 8 miles east of Moulton.
Troopers say 70-year-old Elaine Buffkin was a passenger in a 2014 Nercedes E350 when the car left the roadway in a curve and overturned.
Buffkin was taken to Huntsville Hospital, where she died as a result of her injuries on Sunday.
Alabama State Troopers are still investigating the crash.
WAAY 31 reached out to learn the driver's condition. We have not heard back at this time.
- Moulton woman dies from injuries after wreck
- Moulton woman killed in wreck near Decatur
- Traffic alert: State troopers responding to Moulton wreck with injuries
- Falkville woman dies from injuries sustained in Lawrence County wreck
- Moulton man dies after motorcycle, car crash
- Missing Moulton woman's search team speaks out
- Woman shot in fight at Moulton business
- Moulton man killed in deadly Easter Sunday Wreck
- Child dies in accidental shooting at Moulton home
- Minor injuries reported in Shields Road wreck