A two-vehicle crash has killed a Moulton man.
Rayburn "RC" Flatt was killed early in the afternoon on Easter Sunday.
The 88-year-old was driving his '95 Dodge Dakota on Highway 33 in Lawrence County when the pickup was hit by another vehicle.
The crash was about three miles north of Moulton.
Flatt was wearing his seatbelt. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Alabama State Troopers are investing.
- Moulton man killed in deadly Easter Sunday Wreck
- Moulton woman killed in wreck near Decatur
- Moulton woman dies from injuries after wreck
- Sunny and warm Easter Sunday
- Traffic alert: State troopers responding to Moulton wreck with injuries
- Man killed in Florence wreck
- Man killed in Tuscumbia wreck
- Moulton man dies after motorcycle, car crash
- Moulton man dies in single-vehicle crash
- Motorcyclist killed in wreck