Monday, warrants will be issued for the suspect police have yet to name.
Moulton police and other law enforcement agencies are searching for the man they say led them on a chase Saturday. When the pursuit ended, the suspect fled the scene. Police found money, meth and marijuana.
Saturday afternoon's chase started in Moulton and ended on County Road 345 near Trinity. Police say the man crashed the Chevy Tahoe in someone’s yard. The suspect then ran away, escaping into the woods.
The same man was allegedly involved in another chase with police and got away on Wednesday, October 31. When police spotted the black Tahoe Saturday, that's when the second pursuit began.
After the chase, police say they recovered an amount of meth described as exceeding the weight classified as trafficking, an undisclosed amount of marijuana and $17,000 in cash.
Alabama State Troopers assisted in the pursuit.
- Chase leads Moulton Police to drugs and money, suspect escaped
- Suspect arrested on multiple charges after chase with Moulton police
- Burglary suspects lead police on chase
- High speed chase and counterfeit money lead to an arrest
- Suspects from afternoon police chase identified
- Police: Hunter stops Moulton theft suspect by holding him at gunpoint
- Lawrence County sheriff: 4 suspects in jail after shot fired at Moulton police officer
- Moulton police respond to criticism of investigation into missing woman
- Moulton Police find 9 pounds of marijuana during traffic stop
- Man taken to hospital after standoff with Moulton Police