Huntsville emergency crews responded to a motorcycle wreck Wednesday around 10 p.m. on Dug Hill Road, just off Highway 431.
The motorcyclist was taken to the hospital with minor injuries after driving into a guardrail, which caused the motorcycle to catch fire. Huntsville Fire and Rescue crews were able to extinguish the fire.
- Motorcycle catches fire after colliding with guardrail on Dug Hill Road in Huntsville
- US-72 and Dug Hill Road project is being completed Thursday
- One person taken to Huntsville Hospital after wreck at Dug Hill Road
- Alabama lawmaker wants changes to Highway 72 at Dug Hill Road after another deadly crash
- 1 dead after wreck at Highway 72 and Dug Hill Road in Madison County
- Truck catches fire in Huntsville
- Huntsville police ask drivers to avoid Green Mountain Road during guardrail repairs
- Flu and allergy season collide in Huntsville
- Car flips over guardrail near Guntersville
- Huntsville police: Van, truck collided at Kelly Cemetery Road, Doctor M.L.K. Jr. Hwy